Song of the Day: R.E.M. - End of the World
This has got to be one of the worst four-hour stretches of bad luck I have had in a while. Let's list the ways shall we?
- Misplaced license (please call if you know of its wherabouts)
- Bad meeting - came out more confused than entering
- Bad phone conversation with someone close
- Rode my bike to the gym to work out and forgot my workout gear
- Still thinking about the last post topic ... [Napoleon Dynamite] idiot!
- All the ellipticals booked for the past two days when I get there!
Out of the four action items for my brain to process, I would have to say 2 and 3 leaves me with the most disgusted taste in my mouth. Meh, life could be worse, but I'm in the mood to vent. Little things that drive me crazy these days...
As a side note, I did pull my bike out ofthe shed for a spin around the block for the first time in ages. She still rides really well. However, the seat needs to be replaced as this one is like sitting on a pointy rock. Ouch!